Bare Canvas Course
WHAT WOULD IT FEEL LIKE TO FINALLY GET THAT BOOK OUT YOUR HEAD AND ON THE SHELF?
You can do it! Even if right now you feel unsure where to begin, how to write about painful topics, or why you should even tell the world your "business".
Everything you need to get clear is in this course.
Let's take a look inside
- Learn what you should focus on while writing your book
- Understand the correlation between relaxation and successful writing
- Figure out what being a #1 Amazon Best Seller means for you
- Learn why it's not only important that you start but that you also finish
- Determine what filters are hindering you from putting pen to paper
- Do you even know WHY you want to write this book? Find out.
- Check your level of commitment to see if you're really ready
- Map out your methods for making sure you stay dedicated to the process
- Decide now how you will keep yourself encouraged for the task ahead
PLUS A BONUS VIDEO
Sometimes writing your life story can be hard...frightening even, when it involves difficult memories or loved ones. This bonus module is just a quick love note to say: Your story matters, someone is waiting to connect with it, and you definitely CAN do this.
So who is the Ink Pen Diva anyway?
"As a writing coach, my mission is: To empower others to share their story with the world equipped with accountability, self-awareness, and guided instruction."
Tamika L. Sims
Award-Winning Author, Speaker, Writing Coach, Builder and Dynamic influencer Tamika L. Sims is living proof that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. A true survivor, Tamika is founder and creator of the Self-Assured Woman ™ Movement.
Tamika survived a physically, sexually and emotionally abusive relationship of eight years. It was her passion to see others rescued from the pain of abuse that led to the release of her debut novel “The Plus Factor.” Her efforts were rewarded in 2012 with her receiving the “BWABC Literacy Rocks! Author Award.”
Tamika is the owner of Ink Pen Diva Manuscript Critique Services, LLC where writing coaching, editing and professional manuscript critique services are offered.